In the heavy industry sector, Renaissance has been actively utilizing plant design software (PDS), a comprehensive and intelligent computer-aided system used to support plant design, construction and operation services, in its industrial projects with the aim of delivering plant projects more efficiently with better coordination. PDS has been used by its competent process engineers, plant designers, mechanical and structural engineers of Renaissance from scoping studies to feasibility analysis and front end design to detail engineering in the areas of petrochemicals, refineries, fertilizers, natural gas plants, power plants and process plants.
Renaissance Engineering Teams offers high-quality and reliable process, piping and layout, mechanical and vessel, civil, structural and architectural, electrical, instrumentation and automation engineering, and building electromechanical designs through the integration of PDS to the its engineering solutions. The benefits gained and areas where the PDS has been facilited are given as follows;
Renaissance has also incorporated PDS in its Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects as PDS is helpful to deliver the projects in best design possible, in lowest cost, in highest efficiency and in most effective cooperation. Renaissance has also attached great important to the EPC contracting as it ensures safe delivery of projects due to effective cooperation and joint efforts of project stakeholders. As an EPC contractor, Renaissance has entered into joint venture and consortium agreements with a wide range of technology providers, financial institutions and reputable international EPC contracts such as Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., the Sojitz Corporation and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. Through its EPC projects, Renaissance has been successfully established solid long-term partnerships and provided mutual benefit to all project participants.
Some of the services provided by the Renaissance in the context of its EPC projects are as follows;
· Detailed Engineering
· Reinforced concrete structures
· Steel structures
· Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing services (MEP)
· International procurement of building and MEP materials,
· International procurement of sanitary installation materials
· International procurement of process equipment
· International logistics of process equipment for large-scale EPC contracts
· All types of construction works, including piling, concrete works, structural steel works, pipe installation, equipment assembly, painting, insulation, instrumentation, electrical installation, earthworks, MEP works, assembly works, etc.
· Pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up services